Auto Body Paintless Dent Repair is your first choice for minor car body damage. It’s fast and cost-effective and can be done in a matter of minutes.
It is clear that dents and dents on your vehicle can not only make it look terrible but also reduce its value by up to 15% to 20% Mobile Alloy Wheel Repair.
PDR is a cost-effective method of repairing vehicle panel dents. It has been widely used in motor trade over the past 15 years. Paintless dent repair is the fastest and most cost-effective way to get rid of those annoying car park dents.
These are 7 reasons why Auto Body Paintless Dent Repair is a good idea.
(Also known as PDR short).
- The repair of a dent is done without the need to remove your factory paint.
- There are no worries about the paint peeling or matching in six months, as there are body shop repairs.
- The cost of repairs is half that of a Body shop and takes only an hour to complete.
- You can do the work at home or at work
- No obligation, free estimates
- You can enhance your vehicle’s appearance and maintain its value.
- PDR is also a good option for lease cars. You can expect to pay a high repair cost if your car is damaged. However, a Mobile Paintless Dent Repair will save you at least half of what the lease company would charge.
PDR technicians use metal rods or pullers to slowly massage the dent from the cars Panel, restoring it to its original factory finish and without causing any damage to the paint. This type of repair is best if the vehicle’s paint isn’t damaged.
PDR can be used to repair car doors, bonnets and rear boot panels.